Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter Break





My winter break from school ends Tuesday. I have had a completely relaxing and rewarding break. I am sad to see it end but am looking forward to getting semester two of four under my belt.

Some winter break happenings:

I was able to spend time with my brother's lovely lady Yee. When surrounded by the tall, fair skinned, blond haired Jensens it's not difficult to pick her out. She has a beauty and glow that is all her own.

Luke and I were able to get to washburn for a weekend of typical northern Wisconsin activities: snowmobiling, beer drinking, snowboarding, beef jerky making, and cross country skiing. It turns out Luke has some pretty impressive moves on his skinny skis.

Luke and I also enjoyed a few night walks on the beach. We happened to be out when the moon was at the fullest it will be this year.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast winter break flew by....i didnt see you guys once =(

    ReplyDelete