Friday, April 24, 2009

Grey Gardens


{"Little" Edith}



{Mother and daughter Bovier Beale}


I recently watched the HBO film Grey Gardens starring Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange. It was a wonderful film. It is based on a documentary film of the same name that was made in 1975. This film is about the mother daughter duo of "Little" Edith Bouvier Beale and "Big" Edith Bouvier Beale. The story is so amazing and intriguing. I cannot wait to see the 1975 documentary.

If you are not familiar with this story I highly recommend you spend a little time today informing yourself about this dynamic duo. Then, make sure to see both films.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the documentary. I cant wait to see the film! Did you know the musical is playing right now mpls? I want to go so bad! tickets are $70 though!

    ReplyDelete