Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Camper love affair.....

I can still remember the moment as if it happened yesterday. I was browsing the narrow streets of London and just happened to walk past the unassuming storefront for the Camper shoe store. I was not in the market for new shoes (I had just splurged and bought a brown Northface vest for 100 pounds = $200! - it was worth every single penny by the way) but thought I would check it out regardless.
I immediately fell in love with the Camper shoes and boots. Their shoes have such clean, crisp lines and appear so simple yet are intricate and complex in their own unique ways. Up to this point in my life I had not met shoes like Campers. I tried on some killer shoes and boots and was trying to determine which pair to buy. I purposely avoided the shocking price tags (upfront the prices seem fine but wait until you convert them to the American dollar) but my conservative fiscal self won the battle. Needless to say, I did not return home with a pair of Campers. I have been kicking myself every since.

I am seriously considering buying a pair of Camper shoes or boots to fulfill my newly-formed New Year's resolution.







1 comment:

  1. those are so cute! Campers are always so comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete