Friday, January 22, 2010

Currently

So, I drove Luke to the MSP airport at 4:30 am this morning. Where was he going? He is headed first to Houston and then to Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. What a lucky bum he is. This is his third trip to Costa Rica. Although, this is his first time to Playa Hermosa. It looks like a pretty horrible place to visit. See below.


While Luke is catching waves and rays in Costa Rica I will be mentally and physically preparing to begin my student teaching. I spend the first half at the Superior High School and then will move to the Superior Middle School. I am complete bundle of nerves right now. My self confidence is always in check whenever I do anything new. I mean anything. So, I am working on mentally building myself up. I am doing this, in part, by:

1. Drinking dark french press coffee and grapefruit juice
2. Spending tonight in the cities with my big bro and his girlfriend Yee
3. Reading The Picture of Dorian Gray
4. Watching Drive Through Australia and other awesome surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding shows on Fuel TV
5. Working on my education resume today while drinking dark french press coffee

2 comments:

  1. his trip sounds so dull and boring. who would want to go there? your plan of attack sounds much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Playa Hermosa near Puntarenas or the one in Guanacaste close to Witches Rock?

    ReplyDelete