Friday, October 7, 2011

Feathers and Hemp







It has officially been a long time since I last blogged. Life got busier than normal and blogging took a back seat.

I am getting married tomorrow! When I was planning all of the little details that one needs to plan when getting married I wanted Luke to contribute something unique to our day. I immediately thought that he could make the boutonnieres. Luke is a very talented fly tier and I thought it would be the perfect contribution.

Luke put his skills to practice and made some beautiful boutonnieres. I was working on a hair comb for myself when Luke mentioned that he loved what I as doing. He told me he didn't have the eye that I do for detail. So, it turns out that I ended up making the boutonnieres that the groomsmen will wear for the wedding. The smaller ones that Luke made will be worn by the other special men in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment